Good cryptocurrency groups, forums, or communities will always benefit anyone who requires regular updates, news, or wants to understand a project. But, it is hard to find out one on the internet as most of them are full of scammers or spammers.
This article is for those individuals who are looking for a good and trusted cryptocurrency group, forum, or community on the internet. It is not easy to find one on the internet but for you, I have listed down those in this article.
A few of them have been in this industry from the beginning like from 2010 onwards and a few came into existence after Bitcoin reached its ATH for the first time in 2017.
I am actively involved in the regular discussions in these cryptocurrency communities for more than a year now and found them really helpful and informative.
All of them are very strict against spammers, have stringent posting rules, and only allow a healthy conversation. So without wasting any time, here is the list of best cryptocurrency groups, forums, and communities on the internet.
Cryptocurrency groups on Facebook
1. Altcoin Investing:
The Altcoin Investing group was started in the year 2017 and the group focuses on discussion related to altcoins that are new or existing ones.
It is a private group where you can only join the group if you are accepted by the group admins. Every content posted here has to be first approved by one of the admins hence, it is not easy for any scammer to post and spam this group.
It has more than 50k members and it is one of the groups that I have been a member of for more than a year now.
2. Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Ripple (XRP) Investor Group:
With more than 52k active members this group is primarily about the top 3 cryptocurrencies as mentioned in the group name.
You can only join the group by invitation as it is a closed group. The discussion and articles submitted in this group are very informative and engaging. Scammers are banned immediately by the admins if found spamming the group.
Cryptocurrency groups on Reddit
Some of the biggest forums or groups on cryptocurrencies are on Reddit. It is a hive for cryptocurrency as well as blockchain projects. Some of these projects have their own dedicated subreddits.
There are also subreddits related to trading, news, and development but there are only four that I follow as they are the best and have been in existence since 2010.
Below are my recommended list of subreddits and the reason why I follow them
- r/Bitcoin – There are about 1.8m members and this community is dedicated to Bitcoin
- r/CryptoCurrency – There are about 1.2m members, it is the official source for CryptoCurrency News, Discussion & Analysis.
- r/CryptoMarkets – There are about 246k members, it is another community where discussion is about cryptocurrency.
- r/cryptocurrencymemes – There are about 11.2k members and if you love dark memes on crypto then this subreddit is for you.
There are so many forums out there related to cryptocurrency and out of all those, Bitcointalk is the only one that I recommend to anyone who wants to gain knowledge and earn cryptocurrencies.
It was originally started by Satoshi Nakamoto the creator of Bitcoin and later on its ownership was taken over by Theymos. It has more than 2 million registered users worldwide who have written over 52.5 million posts in total.
The primary objective of this forum was to discuss Bitcoin but later on, the Altcoin discussion board was also added.
You might have heard about community platforms like steemit or hive. One of such community platform where you get to read interesting articles on cryptocurrency and also earn a few for reading them is PublixhOx.
PublishOx is a blogging platform where anyone with the ability to write engaging and informative articles on topics related to cryptocurrency can earn money in the form of cryptocurrencies.
At the moment they are paying both their writers and readers in Ethereum, Ampleforth, & Basic Attention Token. You can also start earning from day one by reading articles.
To become a writer you need to fill in a form and wait for a few hours for them come back to you with a yes or a no as an answer.
Cryptocurrency Groups, Forums, and Communities were primarily created to help, engage, educate members by sharing each other’s knowledge and experience. But, sadly most of them have now become a safe haven for scammers.
One of the key reasons these groups or forums do not last long is that after a certain period of time they are hijacked by scammers as admins are not strict in upholding their policies.
The above listed have great admins who have been able to quickly restrict or ban those who are either trying to scam or spam their communities.
Also, the community members here are quick to identify a potential scam or a scammer and do report it to the admins so that quick action can be taken by them.
I have personally learned a lot about different products in the cryptocurrency space by being an active member of some of these communities.
I hope this article helps you and if you have any queries related to it then do leave your comment below. If you have not joined our community then you can now. We are very active there and have been sharing important information there.
We are here:
FOLLOW US ON
Hand-picked articles for you:
Airdrop articles for you:
- Top 4 Cryptocurrency Airdrops for October 2020
- Auxilium airdrop: Claim $10 worth of AUXL coins for free
- 4 Ways to earn BAT tokens every day
- Swipe Airdrop: Get SXP tokens every week for free
- Crypto Airdrop: Get $50 Worth of CRO Token for Free
Guides that might interest you:
- 5 Steps to Avoid Bitcoin Unconfirmed Transactions
- 5 Best Polkadot wallets for mobile devices
- Blockchain Games: Earn Crypto with these mobile games
- 5 Best Centralized crypto lending platform
- 5 Best Bitcoin LN Wallets for Mobile
- 5 Advantages of playing on a Crypto Casino
- 5 Best Defi Wallets to store Defi Tokens
- Top 5 Defi Tokens with the Highest ROI in 2020
- Wasabi Wallet – Complete Overview and Installation Procedure
- How to set up and use Mycelium wallet [Latest Version]?
- Guarda Wallet for Beginners
- 5 Best ERC20 Wallets of 2020
- 5 Best Ethereum Wallets of 2020
- 5 Best XRP wallet of 2020
- How to use Atomic Wallet for Android?